Liquid LSD for sale
LSD is produced in crystalline form and then mixed with other inactive ingredients, or diluted as a liquid for production in ingestible forms. It is odorless, colorless, and has a slightly bitter taste. liquid LSD for sale
LSD is usually found on the streets in various forms, for example:
- Blotter paper (LSD soaked onto sheets of absorbent paper with colorful designs; cut into small, individual dosage units) – the most common form.
- Thin squares of gelatin (commonly referred to as window panes)
- Tablet form (usually small tablets known as Microdots) or capsules
- Liquid on sugar cubes
- The pure liquid form (maybe extremely potent)
Some people may inhale liquid LSD for sale through the nose (snort) or inject it into a vein (shoot it up). There is no way to predict the amount of LSD that might be in any form you consume.
Other hallucinogens include:
- Psilocybin (Magic Mushrooms, Shrooms)
- Mescaline (Peyote, Buttons, Cactus)
- Phencyclidine (PCP, Angel Dust)
- Ayahuasca (DMT)
- Salvia divinorum (salvia)
Effects of LSD Use | Liquid LSD | LSD 25
LSD is a mind-altering drug. It is thought LSD causes its characteristic hallucinogenic effects via interaction with the serotonin receptors in the brain. Serotonin is a neurotransmitter that helps control your behavior and mood, governs your senses, and moderates your thoughts.
The physical effects of LSD Liquid for sale are unpredictable from person to person, and no one knows if they will have a good or bad “trip.” Usually, the first effects of the drug when taken by mouth are felt 30 to 45 minutes after taking it, peak at 2 to 4 hours, and may last 12 hours or longer. Use by the intravenous (IV) route will produce a much quicker action, usually within 10 minutes. Effects include:
- distorted visual perception of shapes, colors
- altered sounds
- anxiety and depression
- flashbacks (a return of the “trip” experience) days or months later
- rapid heart rate, increased body temperature, and high blood pressure
- dilated pupils
Extreme changes in mood can occur. If taken in large enough doses, the drug produces delusions and visual hallucinations. Overdose can lead to severe psychosis. Death is often due to a direct injury while under LSD influence; there is no known lethal dose of LSD.
How long does LSD last
There is no standard potency of a drop of liquid LSD. A single drop typically ranges from 75 ugs to 300 ugs, but could be lower or higher.
The manufacturer of liquid LSD for sale will determine the potency of each drop, by controlling the ratio of crystalline LSD to the alcohol/water solvent used. For example, if a manufacturer wants a 125 ug dose from a single drop and one assumes a standard dropper bottle dispenses 0.05 ml per drop of LSD (this is a commonly used assumption), then one must mix a concentration of 125 ug of LSD per 0.05 ml of final solution
There are no reviews yet.